1. It’s okay to cry if you’ve been strong for a really long time.
2. You can be sarcastic, sharp-tongued and a diva. But always stand up for your friends.
3. Nice guys win the hearts of everyone.
4. Embrace your differences; it’s what makes you stand out.
5. Mistakes are made; it’s what you learn from them that counts.
6. Never be restricted. You have the talent and the ambition.
7. There’s more to a person than meets the eye.
8. Don’t listen to the people who call you ugly. They can’t see you for what you really are.
9. You can get through anything with a smile.
10. Losing someone you love dearly doesn’t mean you’re alone.
11. Even if you seem like you have everything, everyone will respect you if you’re humble.
12. It takes time to grow confident; don’t push yourself too hard.
13. Even if it’s not often, killer smiles always light up a room.
14. Value life.
15. Never lose that thing you love.
16. And love your family.
Here’s my collection of funny English words/sentences made from Korean idol names. Feel free to add your own.
-Eeteuk it away from me!
-Eunhyuk my bra..
-Hey, hand me Yoseop.
-Can I borrow your Sandeuls?
-Hey, come Mir!
-Could I Baro that?
-I’ve been CNU over there.
-Yuhno what i’m talking about.
-Don’t be Taecyeon that away from me!
-Siwon the prize!
-Yoochun on that food?
-Zhou Mi that video!
-Eli on the ground.
-We had to leave, so I said ‘Seulong!’
-Wheesung that song.
-Well, Jiyoung boy, why’d you have to go and do that?
-Taeil me ‘bout it!
- They’ve never given up
- They’ve never let ELF down
- They never fail to make ELF laugh…
- …Or cry
- They’ve battled through everything: one new addition, several car accidents ranging from major to minor, one near death experience, hundreds of trips to the hospital, personal tragedies, splits within the group and among fans over Chinese members, military service, antis, one contract termination, conflicts, controversies, the five year jinx… And they’re still here.
I will not waver.
This is how this photo aught to have been taken.